It is with great pleasure that we announce the launch of our new online learning platform — YogaKnowledge.net.
Presented by A. G. Mohan and Indra Mohan, this extensive online yoga learning platform will give you a clear and profound understanding of ancient yogic wisdom, and help you apply the principles to modern living.
Commencing with an in-depth study of the Yogasutras and expanding into related fields, this program is invaluable for yoga practitioners and teachers alike. It will leave you with no doubt as to the authentic meaning of yogic principles and enable you to effectively apply these in your own life and guide others.
Highlights of the Yogasutras All Access Pass Program include:
- A systematic study of the Yogasutras; commencing with Chapters 2 and 3. Chapters 1 and 4 will be available in 2017.
- Weekly access to 2 short videos, presenting key points.
- Access to 125 pre-recorded videos, each of 10-20 minutes’ duration, explaining sutras from Chapters 1 and 2 in detail with Vyasa’s commentary.
- Comprehensive, downloadable notes highlighting key points raised in weekly videos and the resource videos.
- Learn to chant the Yogasutras with word-by-word audio recordings.
The program commences April 2016 with the following free preview videos for Chapters 2 and 3: